Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Spending quality Time

Hi everyone, out there in blog land.

      I pray that everyone in well today? I had a very productive and blessed day today.  I got to spend it with my mother and father both, I went to the doctor's with my mom and I got a chance to spend some quality time with my father also.  He took me too the store and bought me a drill tool set, I know I am a woman but I love my tools just like everyone else doses.  This one is very cool,  it has everything I need to do any repair work around the house. 
     It is made by Black and Decker and it has a hammer, a pliers set, all the screw bits and saw attachments for drilling holes for door knobs.  It is great I can't wait to use it.  There is nothing like getting to spend time with your parents, I feel blessed to still have them.  They are both getting along in age now, my mother is 81 and so is my father.  I love them both so much, so I cherish the time that I have left with them.  So, if you are blessed to still have both of your parents still living; don't forget to give God the glory for such a blessing as that.  Here's wishing you all a very blessed and happy weekend. And, too all of my gadget girls out there; if you are looking for a drill set; please check out the Black and Decker line.  Peace