Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Perfect Peace

Hi everyone, out there in blog land; well today was the first day of the year 2013. I pray that everyone is off to a good start, one thing for sure if you have the Lord in your life; you can't go wrong.  God is still on the throne, all over the world things are looking pretty bad; but God said in his word, "if we keep our minds stayed on him he will keep us in perfect peace.  Now, I don't know about you but I want some of  that kind of peace that he is talking about; that perfect peace.  You can't get that kind of peace, anywhere else but through Christ Jesus.  He is the prince of peace, Wow! I just thought of something, you here people say all the time, if only there was peace in the world or they say the term " I want world peace".  Well, what I have to say to that is, the peace that you are seeking is right there, you only have to accept him and he will give you perfect peace.

     Okay, I want all my friends out there in blog land to give me feedback on what your New Year's Resolution is for this year.  Mines is to be more God-like and to eat healthier.  Also, I would like to open up to anyone who may want someone to pray for them, just post your pray request and I will be happy to pray for you.  I am a firm believer that pray changes things, and God does answer prayer.  I am a living witness, he always here's and answers me when I call him.  I know how it feels when you think that no one cares or that you feel that you are alone.  I am here to let you know that you are not alone, God is right there just waiting for you to cry out to him. So, leave those request here on my blog or you can email me at odraduke@yahoo.com; I will be more than glad to pray for you. I will let you know when I have prayed for you by answering your post or by emailing you back.   The word says "That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing, that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of  my father which is in heaven."  I know that the pray of agreement works, so please feel free to put in those request.  God Bless you and a very happy New Year all.