Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Day Four Of the New Year

Hay, hay, hay,

How is your year going so far? I wish I could say that I am off to a good start, but you can tell that I am not.  By the fact that I missed two days writing on my blog, I really did not intend to do that.  I am working hard to improve that, because I want to be able  to make a difference in people's lives by sharing my faith and my experiences.  Well, my offer still stand, I will be more than happy to stand in prayer with anyone who needs someone to agree with them about any battles that they need God to help them with.  Facing a new year can be challenging and scary, not knowing what the future has in store for us.  All I can do is share with you some of the things that I have found to be useful in helping you to reach your goals and to accomplish new things in the new year:

1. Put God first, a life that is God-centered is well balanced.
2. Take time to pray before making any decisions about your life.
3. Finish what you start, even if you get side tracked; make up your mind that you will finish it.
4. Set goals, it is a good idea to set short-term goals and accomplish them, then set long-term goals.
5. Treat people the way that you want to be treated, this will open up endless possibilities for your life to be richly bless by God.
6. Take care of yourself, if you don't you won't be any good for you are anyone else.
7. Come to terms with the fact that you are not perfect and that God knows that you have foughts; just put your trust in him and he will see you through.
8. Don't ever give up on your dreams.
9. Fear is your enemy, fight it with Faith.
10. You have a spirit of power and a spirit of love, use it.

Well, that is all I got, let  me know your thoughts on it by leaving a comment here on my blog or email me at odraduke@yahoo.com and please send me your prayer request.  Have a blessed day everyone, see you tomorrow.