Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Need Cover for new books.

Good morning everyone out there in blog land.  I hope that everyone is well  today and highly favored of the Lord.  I know I am, God is good and worthy to be praised.  His praise shall continuelly be in my mouth.  I am not a shamed of the Lord, he is my rock and my fortress, my strength and my redeemer.  I love him with my whole heart.  Well, everyone, just a  reminder don't forget to check out the writing section on my page for information on my new books, I want everyone to get in on  the contest for the suggestions for  my new covers.  The drawing will be held February the 14th.  Just leave your comment here with your name and email addresses and I will enter you into the contest. Queen Nyla is primed and ready to go, I just need a cover for it.  I really need those suggestions.  So, I will be watching my email for them and checking the comment section here.  I welcome all of your ideas,  be creative.  I however will make the  final decision of what cover idea I will use.  Thank you and have a bless day.  My email address is odraduke@yahoo.com.