Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Friday, January 25, 2013

New blog design

Hi everyone,  As you can see I change the appearance of my blog and man I tell you it was not easy.  I wish blogger came with instructions on how to load your pictures.  If they do, I sure haven't seen  them.  Well, I still couldn't get it the way that I wanted it, but it will have to do.  Well, we are down to the last few weeks or so too get those suggestions in for my new covers.  I am very sad to see that I don't have not one suggestion.  Even if I do get just one the raffle will be on.  Whether I do or not, I will have an awesome cover for my books because I have a few ideas of my own.  I just wanted everyone to get a chance in on getting the inside scoop on what my new books are about.  They are going to be super duper spectacularly good.  Just you watch and see, what my God is going to do for me.  Catch everyone later in blog land.  Peace!