Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Always Finish What you start

Hi everyone out there in blog land,

     I am happy to report that I have finally finish two book that I started two years ago.  I was determined to finish what I started.  I will be basically publishing them both around the same time.  One is a parallel story to the book of Ester in the bible, called "Lael"and the other one is a children's  book that I believe that one day will be a Walt Disney movie, the name for this one is "Queen Nyla."  They are fun and exciting and a joy to read, I just need to do some final editing and find a book cover designer and it is on.  Keep up with my progress through my blog and give me feedback on what you think my covers for both should look like.  I have samples and info about both books that will be featured on my blog.  I am excited and I hope that you will be to.  I am looking forward to your support during this journey with marketing and promoting my books.  In my last post, I mention that I will be having a random drawing for my Queen Nyla on February the 14th for any suggestions that you can give me to come up with  the perfect cover.  Just leave your suggestions here with your name and email addresses and I will enter you into the contest. I will truly consider your suggestions that I know will inspire me to make my final decision on  the new cover. Thank you, and God Bless!

P.S. Please remember to check the writing page of my blog for more information about my new books and contest details.