Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Fun

Hi everyone, It has been a few months since we last talked, I   had a very hot and busy summer with my 5 year old granddaughter.  We went on a trip to Arkansas to visit with family.  I tried to teach her how to swim, at first she was scared of  the water, but after awhile she manage to stop clinging to me like a little monkey.  I showed her how to float, she can do it a little bit, but now she thinks she can swim.  I told her not just yet,  you need some more lessons, be patient you will learn. Well, I did finially finish "Queen Nyla".  I just have not found a publisher for it yet.   I don't know whether I want to use Publishamerica again or not, even thou they don't charge to publish.  I will be taking my time and weighing my options.  I am praying that I make the right decision for this book.    Well, let me know how your summer has been going, and I will talk again tomorrow.  God bless you.