Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Meditations

Today is Saturday August the 25th 2012, it is a day that I have never seen before and it is a day that I will never see again.  I thank the Lord that he created it and he blessed it when he did.  Well, what shall we talk about today, it is truly a blessing to be alive and that God is still on the throne and he has everyone and everything in his hands.  OK, then let's talk about meditations, how do you all feel about meditations? Well, I feel that it is a good thing as long as you are mediating on  the right things. It can keep you grounded and spiritually in tune  with God, when you concentrate on the positive and seek Godly instruction.   God said in his word that if you keep your mind stayed on him that he would keep you in perfect peace.  I believe that, to be true, that when you fill your mind with the knowledge of God; he will teach and show you more about him and in turn center you so that you will be at peace. Now, the opposite of that is meditating on negative things, if you do that you will not have any peace and you will find yourself thinking about doing an evil act, which if you don't get if off your mind, you will end up doing it.  "It is like the old saying "an idle mind is the devil's work shop".  That is why it is so important that you except the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, so that you can renew your mind and allow God to give you the peace that he can only give.  The peace that surpasses all understanding, especially in  this day and age that we are living in.  Let me encourage you today, put God in the center so that you want be a sinner. Get it center, sinner, just a little humor there, they are homonyms I am sure most of you knew that.  You all have a blessed day and God bless you we'll talk some more tomorrow.