Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

August Birthdays

It seems that everyone's birthday is in August, there are 5 people in my family whose birthday is this month.  Starting with my sweet granddaughter's which was August 9.  Today is her brother's birthday, August 16 and tomorrow is my second oldest son's and the day after that is his wife's birthday and their oldest son's birthday is August 26.  So August is this families birthday month.  I just love birthdays.  Don't you? Share with me a special memory about your birthday.  Here is one from me, it was my 11th birthday party I remember dancing at my party with a boy for the first time.  I had a major crush on him.(hehe).




Here is our Poem for today:



If I could fly
By Stephanie Duke

If I could fly, I would fly high and touch the door of heaven.  I would bring the light and show it in your sight, to break the bounds of the hell hounds.  I would see all kneeling, giving praise to God with feelings.  If I could fly, I would bring the warning of the storming.  That will soon come in the morning.  If I could fly, I would take the pain and tell all to praise his name, if I could fly.  God Bless everyone.