Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Poem for Today.

Who will hold this Child?
By Stephanie Duke
Who will hold this child? A child that is lost in the night, a child that has lost his sight.  Who will hold this child? A child that is weeping; a child that some say looks creepy.  Who will hold this child? A child that is cold; a child that may not grow old, a child that is reaching, please, I beseech thee.  Who will hold this child? A child that is kneeling a child that has feelings.  Who will hold this child? A child that is raging, a child that feels caged in.  Who will hold this child? For this child, there seems to be no hope.  If we reach together we can make it better.  Who will hold this child?