Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Kenneth's Birthday

Well, today is my son's 30th  birthday, on  this day at this exact time he was just 4 mins old.  He came here really fast only one hour and 16 mins of labor.  I guest that's why he likes fast cars.  Today he is married and has two sons of his own, I love you Kenny happy blessed birthday, my John 3:16 son.  God bless you and your family.  Ladies please share your labor stories here.



Today Poem is:


Seeking

By Stephanie Duke



What is it that you are seeking? Seeking to be matched? Seeking to get unattached? What is it that you are seeking? Seeking for money or seeking for your honey? What is it that you are seeking? Could it be riches? What does it all teach us? What is it that you are seeking? Seeking for rest, are seeking to past the test? I’ve asked the questions; now let me teach you a lesson.  Jesus, is what you are seeking, you are drawn to him; that is why your heart is beeping.  He is your guild, he is your light, so don’t do as you might.  Take him in for he is your kin.  Jesus is your savior, so watch your behavior; Jesus is what you are seeking.