Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lil Anchor's Group

Hi everyone, I know I have missed a few days ok, almost a whole week, but I am back again writing my thoughts and opinions about things I like and I hope about somethings that other people also like.  Today I thought I would share a little bit with my fellow children's authors out there who like me are trying to just get out there and be know and recognized for your creativity talents.  I want to tell you about this group of talent ladies that I befriended or rather they befriended me on facebook.  It started with just the three of them and now many have joined together to help each other promote our books.  I tell you I have learned a lot just my joining them as we share together what we know about being authors of the many books that we have written.  Our first task together is getting the word out about one of the most talent author of children's books I have ever met.  Her name is Cindy Springsteen, she is the author of Waffles and Pancakes.  She has wrote two books in this series, her first one is available now at this link http://www.amazon.com/Waffles-and-Pancakes-ebook/dp/B008FQRD24/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1345751270&sr=1-5&keywords=Pancakes+and+waffles  Her new one Waffles and Pancakes a lesson in bullying is due to be released in September.  I want to invite everyone who reads this blog to go and buy it when it comes out.  Email me a picture of you holding it with you making a funny face and I will email the first 10  a copy of my book "Fairy Donna".  My email address is odraduke@yahoo.com.  I will be waiting for those pictures.  God Bless everyone, peace