Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Queen Nyla"

That's the name my next book, I am in the mist of revisions.  Hopefully I will have it published by the end of this summer.  I am excited about it, I believe that it is going to be big.  My plan for it is that it will become a new Disney movie.  So, don't be surprise when you see my name up in lights.  I am open for any suggestions about the cover though.  The book is about a queen who has been taken in by a friendly face, but in reality be is the devil in disguise.  He wants her kingdom and will do whatever it takes to get it.  The characters or ethic origin and there are talking animals.  It is in the Disney synosis and colorful.  I can not wait to see it in print, talk too you later. Peace