Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Writing again

Hi everyone, it is me again.  How are you doing today? I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord.  Well, I don't know whether anyone has been noticing it are not, but I have not been writing much these days and I just don't mean on my blog.  I haven't been writing any books or poems for about 8 months now.  But, I am happy to report that a few days ago I wrote a poem that I think is pretty good, even if I must say so myself.  Now, that is just one woman's opinion; that's why I would like to know what you think about it.  So, I am going to post a part of it here on my blog for all to read it.  You can let me know what you think by coming by my Facebook book page and let me know what you think and while you are there please click like for my page if you have not done so already.  If I get a good responds, I just may reveal the rest of the poem.  Peace out and much Love to all.

Here is a part of my new poem: Twilight in the Hood

By Stephanie Duke
If it be or if it would, I cannot see it for the woods. Should I stay or should I go? I must feel it through the flow.  Twilight in the Hood, I would move it if I could.  Time and time again I hear the haters and the baiters, children; why are you waiters? Don't you hear them calling? They are calling you from the graves of old yesterday’s, from the time of wailing and sailing across the sea, from a time

OK, if you want to read the rest of the poem, stop by: https://www.facebook.com/stepin.duke