Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Praise The Lord Everybody!

Today is Sunday November the 24th 2013, it is a day that we have not seen before and it is a day that we will never see again.  I thank the Lord for blessing it when he created it.  Hi everyone, God has seen fit to bless us all with another day.  I give him thanks and praise, for he did not have to do it.  God is a good God and worthy to be praised.  Praise him in the morning and praise him in the noon day and praise him all night long.  He is Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end.  He is omnipresent and omnipotent, he is all powerful.  So, stop what you are doing right now and praise him with your whole heart and you whole mind body and spirit.  Praise Jesus, Praise Jesus, forever.  God Bless!