Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Monday, November 18, 2013

My books by Stephanie Duke

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing today, I would love to hear from you.  Just leave a comment hear on my blog are inbox me on my Facebook page.  I love to talk to other authors, we can share tips on how to publish our work or marketing tidbits.  I have been writing since 2007, I got a late start at it.  After the death of my husband back in 2006, my life took a new direction.  God lead me in to writing; that's when I wrote my first book called 'No Separate Roses".  It was published in 2008.  It is a collection of poetry which have a rap flare to them with each containing an inspirational message.  You still can find it on the web at just about all the book sites, like Amazon, books million, Barnes and nobles and good reads.  You can also read some samples of my writing hear on my blog under the writing tab.  I am still learning new things so I welcome any help or suggestions what anyone may have.  I want to get my writings out there, not because of fame and fortune. But because I have a message to bring to the masses, a message of hope and love and kindness. So if anyone out there could tell me how I can do that better than what I have been trying.  Please let me know, I am on a mission from God and I am not giving up.  If you would like to become a part of that mission.  Which is to enlighten and inspire people and shine the light on God's word and lead someone to Christ.  Please check out my books and buy one to share with you friends and family.  You never know what a difference that you may bring to somebody and how you could direct a child to grew up with good morals that they learned from reading one of my books.

God Bless,

Here are the links to my books:    http://www.amazon.com/There-Are-Magazines-Hell-Revised-ebook/dp/B009YSRDC2/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384839326&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=there+are+magazines+in+hell+by+stephanie+duke

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1462664180/sr=8-1/qid=1384839482/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1384839482&seller=&sr=8-1


http://www.amazon.com/No-Separate-Roses-Collection-Inspirational/dp/1456069365/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384839769&sr=8-1&keywords=no+separate+roses+by+stephanie+duke