Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Friday, November 8, 2013

i KNOW, I MUST DO BETTER THAN THIS!

Hi everybody out there in blog land, It is your long time no see blog stir, I know you have been wondering where I have been? Well, to tell you the truth, I have not been no where. I have just been trying to handle life as it comes. Some days I have been up and some days I have been down but I can tell you one thing I have not given up. I am determined to hang in there come what may, hell are high water, I will overcome. That is my message for today, hold on a change is on the way, don't give up are give in to the enemy. God is still right there by your side, he will never leave you. We are the ones who leave him, so pick yourself up today and put a smile on your face and walk on in victory; regardless of that it looks like. You are a winner and the victory is yours. Peace and God bless you all. Please check out this link and sign up for ebates, it is a good way to earn a little extra money.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=jtbLKdwpyjMGNKNlBKFomA%3D%3D