Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

What up! bloggetts and blogger duds,


Here's hoping that you all have had a super terrific day today.   Mines was great! I spent the whole day at the doctor's. I had an appointment for a follow up and ended up with a bunch of shots, but it is all good.  I also had to go early this morning with my mother for her colonoscopy, yipes!!! That was not any fun especially not for my mother.  But, all is well, she came thru it like a trooper; that's my mom for you a great lady.  She is kind and loving and has a great sense of humor; just the most beautiful woman that I know. She is my hero, she is strong and intelligent and full of grace.  When people meet her they don't even know that she is blind.  That is right, totally and completely,  she has been that way for most of her life.  The amazing thing about her is that she did not let that stop her from doing anything that she wanted to do.  She cooked clean and took care of her three children.  She did everything but drive a car.  Even, with that she could tell you what route to take to get to California from Birmingham and back.  She is 82 years old now and still an inspiration to us all.  So, I would like to say to everyone who is middle aged and you are still blessed to have your mother and father here on this earth with you.  Stop right for a moment and take the time to call and say I love you, if you have not done so today, are if your parents live with you go give them the biggest hug you have ever given them.  I love you mom and dad; and thank you for all that you do for us.  God Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!