Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pamper Money

What mother or father, doesn't need pamper money?  With children there is always something that a parent needs.  In this day and age, it is hard just to put food on the table for our children.  We are constantly trying to think up ways to make money to provide for our family's needs.  That brings me to the subject of my son, he has two children.  His idea to earn money for pampers for his baby girl was to make a music CD called pamper money.  Which I think is pretty good.  He is a very talent rapper/R&B singer, you can find his CD "Pamper money" on sale at the following link, or just Google pamper money by Yuung Walt, with two u's.  God Bless everyone!