Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Writers Territory

I am beginning this blog to let the world know that there is a new writer in town.  One that is filled with com- passion for people.  I am a newly published author, I write spiritual poems and stories.  I do this in order to share my faith and to let the world know that you are not alone.  It is my sincere desire to encourage you to not to give up no matter what is going on around you in this world.  God is still on the throne, he meant what he said in his word that I will never leave you are forsake you. So, if there is anyone out there, that may have lost your way today? Look up! raise your hands high and proclaim victory over whatever the circumstances may be and decree that you will not die but live and declare the Lord's work.  I pray that I have said something that will give you hope for today.  Please check out my book "No Separate Roses" by Stephanie Duke online at amazon.com and barnesandnobles.com and also at publishamerica.com. Just type in the name of the book and my name.  God Bless you all.