Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Monday, July 18, 2011

A brand new day

when I first woke up this morning, I was feeling kind of low.  Then I realize with the help of my oldest son, that life is good and it is a blessing to be alive.  He reminded me that God is on my side, just like he is on the side of the whole world.  He proves that every time he gives us a brand new day.  Today is a day of blessings, no matter what is going on in our lives we can still depend on God making away for his children.  God Bless America! If I were you I would pass it on, check on a neighbor, forgive that friend that hurt you feelings on yesterday and begin a new; a brand new day.  God bless you all