Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heartbreak Hotel

Who in life, has not at one time or another been faced with heartbreak brought on by a love one.  For instance, you are a 53 year old women, and you are graduating from college and you want all your friends and family there to celebrate with you.  One problem, one of your son's forgets about your upcoming graduation and books an out of town trip with his wife and children without telling you.  What a bomber that is, you could be childish and say, well I just want have a party it's no fun without them.  Especially, when you are also trying to celebrate the son's birthday and his wife's and  their little son's birthday.  Which are all in the same month; but I want, I will just suck it up and hope for the best.  My motto is "Put it in the Lord's hands and he will work it out.  I refuse to let anyone rain on my parade I worked 3 long years for this and I will enjoy my graduation and we will still celebrate their birthday's even thou they want be there.  Love ya! mother is taking the high road.  Like Michael says "you got to keep the faith"