Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Friday, July 22, 2011

"No Separate Roses"

As most of you have gathered, I started this blog to promote my book.  "No separate roses", but there is one thing that I want everyone to know.  Sure, it would be great to gain acknowledgement for my writing and monetary value.  But, that is not the only reason I wrote "No Separate Roses", I wrote it because I have a sincere desire for my fellow man.  I see and feel the pain around me, because of that I wanted everyone to know that there is a solution and his name is Jesus.  Because I am saved, I have peace about the situation that the world around me in going through.  Sure, I am also affected by the fact that the price of living is raising out of control and our economy is in a mess.  My point is if you are in Jesus, he gives you everything that you need.  There is hope for tomorrow, he says in his word, if my people which are called by my name would humble themselves and pray, I would hear from heaven and heal the land.  Jesus is the answer to poverty, lack, homeless and sickness.  Read John 3:16 and Romans 10:9 today.  God Bless and do not stress.  Love, to all