Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Okay everyone, here is the second poem of the week.  . Please read it and post your comments. Make sure you have in your comment, what message you got out of the poem and what is your opinion about it and the name of the character from my up coming new book. "Fairy Donna goes to London:" I will be placing a new poem every week on my blog. Up until I have my  release party.  Remember I will be using the names from your posts to pick a winner during my release party for a $25.00 Wal-Mart egift card, so make sure you have all three things in your comments are it want go into the contest. Thank you and here is the first poem. You have to search my blog for the characters name.: 
A Message for the People

By Stephanie Duke



Look up! Give thanks on this day to the Lord above. For whether you know it or not, you are his beloved. He will give you food for your body and clothes for your back and no you do not have to pay him for that. He knows all and sees all and that is a fact. He just wants you to make a pact.

He is the source for your spirit that is never ending. All he wants you to do is make a new beginning. So, reach up to the Lord from on high who is saying. "Do not worry; I will be there in a hurry." So, before it is too late and you do not get in the gate. Give your life so that you can tell the story, of the one true God, let us give him the glory.



God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish

John 3:16