Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Hi everyone, I hope that all is well with you and yours today. Time for a new poem; it is getting close to the big day, October 17 is the day of my Book release party. I hope that I see you all there, we are going to have a ball. Well, here is this week's poem; I hope that you enjoy it. Please don't forget to leave your comments.  The rules are have these three things in your comment:
 
1. Tell what message you got out of the poem.
2. Give your opinion about it.
3. Find the character that is hidden on my blog and include it in your comments. Okay that's it; now let's get going.
 
 

Dying
By Stephanie Duke

From the moment of birth the wheels are set in motion, don't you know that it is our portion? The portion of life the portion of health, you are dying. You're crawling on the floor? Time is passing by you. You lift your head you're walking up instead. You hear your heart beating and wonder what's so fleeting. You are dying, dying from lack of hope, dying for there is no coping. You're wondering what it is all about, the pain the confusion, is it all an illusion? No, my friend. I will tell you the solution, but first let us take a look at what caused this infusion. There once was a man named Adam and a woman named Eve. I tell you. God gave them all that they would ever need, but they took it all for grant and they gave Satan the planet and that is what cause death to make a landing. Now, this is the solution. God sent a revolution; he came to earth to give us all new life. Even though, we may die in the flesh, we have overcome death and in the end we will all live again.
 
It is appointed unto man once to die. Hebrew 9:27