Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Monday, September 15, 2014






Another week, another poem to read.  I am really disappointed, I am truly looking forward to hearing from you guys.  It is getting closer to the date for my book release party.  Get those comments in please. So that you can be in on all the fun we are going to have at the party.  I still haven't decide what day it will be but I can say that is will be some time in October. So comment on the poems and don't forget to put in your comments what you got out of the poem and what you think about it and look for the hidden character hidden here on my blog.  Again the prize will be a $25.00 Walmart egift card.  Here is the poem for this week: 
 
 
Abused



By Stephanie Duke


Abused and do not even know it. What is it going to take to show it? Time and time again, all caught up in a spin. Abused and do not even know it. Don't you want to let them in; even thou they have sinned? Abused and do not even know it. Mama and daddy have friends, they all sit and grin. Abused and do not even know it. Make a choice, let them hear your voice. You can win; just do not bend. Abused and do not even know it. Take a chance; call this stuff in. Don't let them rule you. God will school them. Abused and do not even know it.



Jesus came that you may have life and have it more abundantly. John 10:10
 
 
If You would like to read more of my poems. You can do so by purchasing my book "No Separate Roses.  It was my very first book that I wrote.