Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hello everyone out there in Blogville, are you ready for another poem.  Fairy Donna's Release Party is fast approaching.  I hope to see you all there.  It will be a lot of fun.  Here's this week's poem: 

Faith
By Stephanie Duke

Faith is more than a word, you see.  Faith has substance, faith can be.  It can walk, it can talk, and it is always on the move.  It can be small it can be big; it is most certainly not a pig.  It only takes a little to get to the middle.  There is nothing to fear, if you have the faith, so always keep the faith, wherever you are, keep faith in your heart.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.  Heb 11:1