Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Friday, October 5, 2012

So Little Time

How is everyone out there in blogger land or shall I say out in the great beyond.  Well, today I am right this minute, getting ready to go grocery shopping.  Which I hate, but it must be done, if I want to eat; that is.  My granddaughter is also coming over for the weekend, she doesn't know it yet, but she will be helping me clean up.  I have found myself with so much that I want and need to do, yet, I have so little time to do it in.  My mind is filled with books that I have yet to finish, and a few news that I want to start writing.  I keep telling myself, that I will do it, I will finish my books that I started and write new ones.

Here the poem for today:


If I could fly
By Stephanie Duke 

If I could fly, I would fly high and touch the door of heaven.  I would bring the light and show it in your sight, to break the bounds of the hell hounds.  I would see all kneeling, giving praise to God with feelings.  If I could fly, I would bring the warning of the storming.  That will soon come in the morning.  If I could fly, I would take the pain and tell all to praise his name.