Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Taking a Break

Hi everyone, I been on a break trying to catch up on my writing.  I am almost finished with Lael.  It is your typical rages to riches story, but with a biblical twist on it.  It is a parallel story to the story of Queen Ester in the bible.  Only I changed the names and embellished the story a little.  So, it is fiction based on a true story.  I love it, I can't wait until it is all finished.  It is a story of courage and love and commitment.   I am in the middle of writing chapter six, the title of the chapter is, (The Wedding).  I kind of have a writer's block, I don't know yet how the chapter will unfold, I just know that I will write it and it will  be great!  See you later, peace.