Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Books, Books, Books

What on your mine today, well, it you are asking me; I would tell you the first thing is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  The second thing is my books, which one should I promote today? Well, I have decided that I will take my mine off of myself for a moment and concentrate on someone else.  Like my new friend and fellow children's author Cindy Springsteen, she got some wonderful news yesterday about her book Waffles and Pancakes, it is now on the top rated book list.  It number three on the list.  Now, that is great news, join me in saying CONGRATULATIONS! too Cindy.  She is a talent author and a great person.  you go girl! Yea Cindy!  You can find Waffles and Pancakes at the link
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/top-rated/digital-text/155062011/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_tr?pf_rd_p=1374969722&pf_rd_s=right-8&pf_rd_t=2101&pf_rd_i=list&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=17VNMAW8SNSGQF8A6VER
Please go by and check it out, it is a great book I guarantee it will not disappoint.  Peace