Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Queen Nyla

Hi Everyone, here is a sample chapter of my new book "Queen Nyla":



Chapter One

        Queen Nyla, ruler of a vast kingdom; deep in the jungle of Mob.  She was revered and loved of all of Movibia.  Her Kingdom reached as far as the eye could see.  It was said that Queen Nyla, had a treasure that was so great and wondrous, that you would not believe your eyes if you saw it. 

     “But, that was many years ago, said Lucius, the squirrel.  One of the children that he was telling the story too yawned. 

     “I suppose that no one is interested in my boring old tale?”

     The children replied.  “Oh, please Lucius; finish telling us the story about Queen Nyla. ” 

     “OK, if you all promise not to yawn anymore, I will tell you.” 

     “We promise.” 

     “Alright here goes.  They say that the queen did not go anywhere, are see anyone, except for Numbe, the Demon king.  People were afraid to go near the castle, because they feared that Numbe had bewitched it.  So, day after day, the Queen sat alone in her castle, no visitors, no friends or family to talk too; only Numbe.”