Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Favorite Things to Do for Christmas

Hi everyone, Let's talk about our favorite things to do for Christmas.  I will start, I like to hang stockings and Christmas cards on the front of my kitchen island. I like to light candles and say a prayer on Christmas eve and say happy birthday to Jesus. I like to bake Christmas cookies and open one present at midnight on Christmas day. I like singing Christmas carol and reading the passage from the bible about Christ birth  Tell me what are some of your favorite things to do for Christmas in the comments below.  I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Peace on Earth and goodwill to men.