Hello, to all my friends and family and bloggers fans, I would like to welcome you to my word playground. Come in sit awhile,talk to me and I will talk back.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Angels Are Watching

Angels - Celestial beings, heavenly host, God's messengers.

      Angels are they real or fiction? Or, are they just some mythical creatures from long ago?  I personally believe that Angels exist, not just because the bible says so but because I have had a close encounter with the heavenly kind.  Here's my story: It was one winter night, my family and I  had gone to bed.  Before I went to sleep; I prayed a prayer asking God to place his Angels around my family to keep us all safe as we slept.  I went to sleep along with my husband and our then 6 children. 
      Sometime later I was awaken, something or someone drew me toward our living room.  I walked up toward the center of the room, I felt like there was a force of some kind trying to pull me down to the floor.  I fought it; I felt an urge to wake up my husband. He wouldn't wake up; I persistly pulled at him and said; baby get up! We have to get the children out of the house.  Finally, he moved, but he keep passing out, I kept pulling on him until  we began to quickly get our 6 children out of the house. We took them out through the back door because we couldn't go out the front.
     Well, I am happy to say that we all survived.  What it turned out to be was; that earlier that day we had a gas heater installed in our house.  It was not installed properly, so carbon dioxide had escaped from it and that was the force that I was fighting.  As everyone knows, you can not smell carbon dioxide. I didn't smell anything I could feel it and God lead me to get my family out.  We should all be dead, but God did exactly that I asked him to do that night.  He put his Angels around us and protected my whole family.  So, I truly believe that Angels do exist and that they are watching over us everyday.  If you have had an experience with Angels, I would love to have you share it here on my blog. So, please comment; tell me about your close encounter of the heavenly kind. 

Luke 13 and 14

and suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying. Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward me.